Saturday, October 14, 2006

Change is constant.

These last several weeks have been very dynamic. I see and accept that change is a constant. Everything and everyone is evolving. I am grateful to be able to observe, hear and feel all that surrounds me.

Thanksgiving weekend was beautiful here in Ontario. I was in awe of color, texture and smell of the forest. Closing up a garden in the Fall is a great exercise for the body mind and spirit. It offers this hat maker a great closure for the last season.

Refreshed from the country, back in the city I spotted a Passionflower close to work. Historically this unique, odd beauty had a loaded meaning as religious symbol. For me the flowers delicate architecture reminds me of hand stitching. This image of the flower with my antique sewing tools in the background seems fitting.

Not many things stand still. Photographs can, hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quote for the day

"When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
English art critic.