Friday, September 29, 2006

A New Hat for this Fall season

In the last several weeks the hustle and bustle of the our lives and that of the city's has been the product of this powerful time of change. Like the natures' last blooms that are prolific, we too are urged on. We are preparing ourselves for the cold ahead. Our gardens are being closed, our winter clothing comes out; our favourite soups can be prepared, and if we have time a little baking is fun. These are some of the tasks that make the Fall season so special.

It is also a time for the gathering of friends; the rekindling of old and the beginning of new ones. I like to get myself something beautiful to wear in this season. Not only do I feel good wearing them, I know it inspires others to appreciate the design and function I decide to wear.

This unfolding nature of change springs forth a vitality within ourselves. The studio creations have brought new discoveries and ideas and I am excited to see my customers trying them on. This morning I snapped a few shots of the shop. Here's one of the new hat designs. I call it Caprice. I do hope you are enjoying this Fall as much as I do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quote for the day

"When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
English art critic.