Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Winter hat sunshine!

What a glorious day it has been. Traveling through the city is always fun. I always enjoy the view, especially when I use the public transit. As an observer, it is a fun habit. Lifting people’s spirits energizes me. A smile or telling them they look terrific can brighten someone else’s day while making me feel I am spreading the positive vibe. Too bad the “positive vibe” is not a virus; anything would be better than getting a cold. Almost like getting a regular dose of vitamin C.


Getting back to the shop and atelier, I felt refreshed, and seeing the hat I finished yesterday, I thought, this is a good time to capture its beauty. I have named this design the “Clarissa. Let me know what you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quote for the day

"When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
English art critic.